I was tagged.....
1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse
2. Your significant other? Adam
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? busy
5. Your father? retired
6. Your favorite thing? sitting in the living room with a fire in the fireplace and my family around me all safe and sound.
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? to be thin and in shape
10. The room you're in? den/school room
11. Your hobby? right now ~ making hairbows. It changes frequently.
12. Your fear? Outliving my children
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? right where I am, just older.
14. what you are not? thin and in shape.
15. muffins? cinnamon with butter
16. one of your wish list items? stainless steel dishwasher and microwave, new washer and dryer, a swimming pool....I could go on. Oops it said name one. Oh well.
17. Where you grew up? Booneville, Arkansas
18. The last thing you did? Graded a Social Studies test
19. What are you wearing? wind pants and a sweatshirt
20. Favorite gadget? I guess my cell phone, I wouldn't want to be without it.
21. Your pets? Sweet Reeses
22. your computer? black? My friend? I don't understand some of these questions.
23.Your mood? Blah ~ It's morning.
24. Missing someone? I miss my grandpa
25. your car? Nissan Quest
26. something you are not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Old Navy, Target
28. Like someone? Well? I like a lot of people.
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? I'm always laughing at something the kids said or did.
31. Last time you cried? I can't remember
I tag Trina and Michelle
Friday, November 21, 2008
This morning when I got out of the shower, I went into the kitchen and found Audrey sitting on the floor scooping up handfuls of cheerios and putting them BACK in the box. Makes me wonder how many times she has done that before.
Just now I was doing a reading lesson with Audrey and I told her she did a very good job reading today. She looked up at me, smiled and said, "I'm a genious." I don't know what I am going to do with her. :)
Monday, November 17, 2008
After receiving some flack over our lack of posting, I thought I would make a new post. I will try to do better at keeping this blog up. I will mostly post pictures because I usually don't have a whole lot to say. Adam is better at all the writing. I have been working on Christmas bows lately. I like how this one turned out.