Wednesday, March 21, 2007

From Thunder Nug's Journal

Cleaning out the old van, I found Thunder Nug's journal. She evidently does not consider it a private thing. I would like to share with you some of the entries, starting with the first day.
Entry 1: A sad day. It was a bad day.
Entry 2: Monday. It bad day.
Entry 3: Its a bad day.
Entry 4: It was way way way sad day.
Entry 5: It was a fere butet. (I have not a clue what that means.)
Entry 6: Its a long cleanup.

That appears to be all the entries so far. Do you see a trend? Perhaps she should have some of that Loraset stuff they gave Jakey? Hmmmm....

5 comments:

audreysnanny said...

I totally agree with her messages. Women understand wording like that from other women. Way to go Alli.

strem said...

That cracks me up. I am trying to determine if "fere butet" is a break from the downcastness or if it means that was a really, Really, REALLY bad day.

Rebekah Sacran said...

It's because I didn't live here yet.

lydia said...

I hope her days get better in the near future. I'm not sure if the Loraset would help with the downcastness.

lydia said...

I hope her days get better in the near future. I'm not sure if the Loraset would help with the downcastness.