Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Comments from Thunder Nug the Alligator (typed by Dad)

Me and Jacob were playing but then he had to go to the game with Uncle Josh that Pickle was talking about. (thinking with finger in mouth) Then, I....I ated with Daddy right beside me and Momma right beside me and then I readed books. And.....I laid down for a little bit and played with Momma's hair, and then Daddy said for me to go brush my teeth and get my pajamas on, the momma told me to go get in bed. and I told her to tuck me in and to close the light off. and I had the bad hiccups.
And that is it!

11 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

You get the hiccups alot like me!!

Nardo said...

Lillie gets the hiccups all the time. How are the girl scout cookies selling?

Rebekah Sacran said...

We bought 3!

MICHAELSPAPPY said...

Seemed like a super sales rep to me.

MICHAELSPAPPY said...

Can you elucidate as to who these strangely-named individuals are?

Myers Mama said...

I would also like a "who's who" list, please! --- Hope you guys are having a great day!

Sashly said...

Old Baptist Adam - Adam
Sashly - Ashlie
Pickle - Michael
Jakey - Jacob
Thunder Nug the Alligator - Alli
Wookie - Audrey

strem said...

Miss Alligator: Could you please kindly explain your name? (No complaints. Just very interesting!)

I think SASHLY is especially neat-o-keen!

oldbaptistadam said...

the Alli-gator was being called "Princess Poots-a-Lot" after an evidently vicious round of gastrointestinal distress. She objected greatly to that nickname. Later, we were playing a game of nerf basketball in the boys' room and the boys were going by the names "thunder" and "lightning." Alli-gator then said she wanted a name too, and pronouced it to be Thunder-Nug.
Somehow it stuck.

Rebekah Sacran said...

acGood thing she doesn't know how to read these on her own. You would be toast!

audreysnanny said...

I love the names.