Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Comments typed by Dad, from Pickle

Pick says (adding to his earlier post):
101 to 97 was the final score. I thought every time they made a shot it was 5 points - the score was really fast on both games. And then when the game was over, Uncle Josh took us back home and on our way I got an ice cream. Uncle Josh rocks! He said that he got a drink my most favorite place to get shakes (Bruce Terri drive-in.). Daddy just called Uncle Josh right before we got home, but he was asleep when I got home. Because he was so tired, he was exhasuted, and he had a headache.

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

I wonder why? :)

Nardo said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. I miss seeing you all the time! Come see me on my blog.

strem said...

Pickle, it sounds like Uncle Josh and you had a wonderful time! Those trampoline basketball players are cool, aren't they?