Monday, January 29, 2007

Opening the Page

Seems like everyone is using this blogging avenue these days, and at the risk of further bogging down the information superhighway the Mrs. and I have decided to place a post.
The wookie and her sister are playing frogger, the boys have accompanied Unka Josh to a Yewfuss basketball game, and we are trying to blog.
Blog. That sounds like something that should accompany a round of Montezuma's revenge more than a proper piece of prose.

Anyway....3...2...1....blastoff.
Here goes our test balloon.

6 comments:

Sashly said...

Testing Mrs. Green...

audreysnanny said...

Oh it is so great to have you come into the blogging society. I will be looking forward to your posting and commenting on other blogs. Have the kids blog too. Their comments should be entertaining.

Myers Mama said...

Yah!!! I'm so excited! --and I love the name you chose - very cute! I'm looking forward to the posts and pictures!

strem said...

Yiiiipppppppeeeeeehooooooorrrrrraaaaaayyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhooooooo!

(That's how excited I am that I found this today!)

One question: Why are your green padded walls so pink? :)

oldbaptistadam said...

The padded walls are pink for one reason and one reason only...
oldbaptistadam is no dummy (mostly) and Sashly said that she liked the rose colored template.
There was no other debate on the question...nor was any encouraged.

audreysnanny said...

I raised a smart son!!!