Thursday, February 1, 2007

Too much cold!


There has been to much discussion about the cold weather. We must find a way to warm up this blogspot, so I am posting a picture from this past summer. It is Pickle with his king mackerel. This was a lot of fun - especially seeing giant sea turtles and a mother dolphin and calf come right up near the boat.

I think the funniest part was when a shark bit the red snapper almost in half that Jakey was trying to land, and when he saw the bite and understood it had been a shark, he went up into the "bridge" and quit fishing for a while.

3 comments:

audreysnanny said...

I don't blame him. I would be back on shore if I had been that close to a shark. Papaw and Gary got to go on a deep sea fishing trip. They caught these huge fish and the guy hung them from some kind of rack where Papaw and Gary got their picture made beside the fish. Of course, being a girl, I was not allowed to go on the 'guys' fishing trip!!!

Rebekah Sacran said...

I like the picture although i don't understand how you think we have too much snow. You can see the grass through it. I personally would like a litle bit more.
P.S. Thanks for the diapers yesterday.

strem said...

Thanks for posting this warm picture. It makes me look forward to this summer even more. Dad, Mom, Aaron, Ketra and I are going to take our first family trip together since I was in high school. (A long time!) We're going to Nashville and the surrounding areas, and I am really looking forward to the adventure. Nothing like fishing in the ocean, but still fun for me.

Wish we had more snow here...but maybe we'll be able to build a snowman before the week is up.